Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £28,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of medical care equipment. They now have a requirement for a Service Engineer to join their existing team in Crawley, West Sussex.
UP TO £28,000 SALARY PLUS PENSION, HEALTHCARE, BONUS SCHEME & OTHER BENEFITS
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of the companies? products.
- You will be responsible for covering from Southampton over the South East coast and up into London.
- When not visiting customers you will be in the workshop carrying out repairs.
Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- Must have an engineering background in IT / Electrical or Electronics and must have demonstrable experience.
- Must be flexible with regards to travel as you will be required to travel a couple of days per week which may also include overnight stays.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent communicator as this role will be very much customer focused.
Service Engineer Benefits:
- Up to £28,000 Salary.
- Mon ? Fri: 8.30am ? 5pm.
- Pool car, tools, mobile provided.
- 24 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494043