Applications Engineer/ Mechanical Design Engineer/ Project Engineer
Melbreck Technical is looking for an Applications Engineer to join a growing business specialising in controls solutions based in Bedfordshire.
The Application Engineer role will support business unit and promote sales of the organisation by providing technical and pricing support to the local Sales Company for existing and new customer applications.
Together with the department Manager, they will ensure an effective transfer of new projects from applications to engineering the department.
- Applications support of all opportunities in conjunction with the business unit Strategic Pricing and Sales Company teams.
- Working with the Sales Company teams to gather technical information on new applications.
- Provide technical interface between sales company and the business unit.
- Technical support for customers
- Systems integration
- Problem solving, creating a solution for customers
- To develop detailed customer proposals and value propositions for all new projects
- Degree qualified within the discipline of Engineering.
- Strong commercial awareness and technical skills.
- Experience in Mechanical 3D and 2D cad design engineering or technical applications.
- Pneumatic theory understanding would be distinct advantage.
- Business experience in multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in Pneumatic system design, fluidics and interface devices would be an advantage.
- Recognises opportunities and applications for multiple division technology.
- Min 2 years of experience in at least one of the following disciplines; technical support, design or applications.
- Experience of technical sales, application selling and exposure to industrial marketing is desirable.
- Additional European language may be a benefit
If interested, please apply!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498401