Planning Engineer - Aerospace
VHR Aerospace currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Engineer to join a large aerospace client based in Nottinghamshire for a 6-month contract. This role is available to start as soon as possible. Our client is a strong aerospace engineering business with a formidable record in the production of precision-machined fabrications and assemblies for civil and military aircraft and rotorcraft.
As the successful Planning Engineer, you will determine and create the 'Route Card' to deliver the optimum match of component manufacturing capability to ensure cost, quality and delivery are met.
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for defining the method of manufacture from initial concept through validation and ongoing production ensuring these targets are met
- This encompasses specification of the full technical package including but not limited to tooling requirements and technical instructions ensuring design intent is met and maintained
- Gain knowledge of product applications and knowledge
- Support engineering activities within manufacturing focusing on methods and productivity improvement opportunities
- Working to engineering procedures
- Identifying and resolving problems
- Production of formal reports as required
Previous experience as a Planning Engineer within an aerospace or automotive manufacturing environment is essential to this role. Minimum HND qualification in Engineering or equivalent.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
For more jobs like this visit ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493605