Infrastructure Project Manager - Office Relocations/ Office Moves
Infrastructure Project Manager ? Office Relocations/ Office Moves
Our client, a market leading insurance company based in central London are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a team of Project Managers who work closely with multiple business areas and the IT department to deliver IT Infrastructure change.
The main focus of this role will be to manage the IT (infrastructure) element of office moves, refurbishments or expansions in offices throughout the UK and Europe. You will be working closely with the Property Services and Facilities Management teams to understand the pipeline of potential projects and the impact and demand on IT Infrastructure resources.
- Experienced Project Manager
- Solid background in IT Infrastructure
- Experience directly managing technical teams
- Previous experience working on office moves, refurbishments and expansions projects (property services)
- Experience working with internal IT teams as well as third parties
- Financial tracking
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Agile project methodologies
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams and stakeholders
- Insurance or Financial Services background
If you have all of the essential experience, please apply. Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493169