Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer - Spring / SQL / NoSQL / Agile
Senior Java Developer - Spring / SQL / NoSQL / Agile is required to join a global consultancy to work with a number of their prestigious clients. As the Java Developer - Spring / SQL / NoSQL / Agile, you will not only be focusing on the code but working across cross-functional teams and understanding both behaviour driven and test-driven development.
As the Senior Java Developer - Spring / SQL / NoSQL / Agile, you will be answering queries about the implementation of large software systems that will need be adapted in regard to performance, scaling and resilience.
What's in it for the Senior Java Developer - Spring / SQL / NoSQL / Agile:
- A salary of up-to £85k
- Working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry
- Life Insurance
- Bonus (typically 10%)
- Private medical
- Exciting social calendar
Location - The willingness to travel is essential for this role. Although you will be based in their Manchester office, you will be expected to travel to client sites in London, the South of England and some areas of Wales.
Essential requirements for the Senior Java Developer - Spring / SQL / NoSQL / Agile:
- Experience working within an agile team / environment is a must;
- Have working across cross-functional teams (Scrum/Kaban)
- Strong communication skills both written and orally
- Have worked in a client facing role as an individual or leading a team
- Understanding both behaviour-driven and test-driven development
- Skilled in Java web frameworks (e.g. Spring, Wicket or Play etc)
- Experienced with SQL and Relational Databases (E.g. SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle etc)
- Skilled with the Spring Framework
- Exposure to Groovy or Scala JVM based languages
- Exposure to other scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Skilled in web services such as REST or SOAP
This is an excellent time to join a global consultancy that can offer excellent career opportunities and the chance to work with some prestigious clients that are embracing the power of Big Data! To find out more about the Senior Java Developer - Spring / SQL / NoSQL / Agile role, please apply via the link.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491087