Engineering Project Engineer Coventry £35k
Engineering Project Engineer Coventry £35,000
- Are you a Project Engineer / Project Manager / Engineer with Projects' experience?
- Do you want to work for one of the UK's Leading Names in Power Generation Engineering and Innovation?
- Do you have a strong background in engineering project management & delivery?
If so, then please see below...
Huxley Engineering and a major Engineering Technology Innovator for the Automotive & Power Generation Industries are looking to recruit an Engineering Project Engineer to support the development and production of micro gas turbines for the Power Generation & Automotive Industries.
Based in the Coventry area, the Engineering Project Engineer role is a permanent position and the Engineering Project Engineer will be involved / responsible for project delivery (in some instances acting as Programme Leader).
Key Responsibilities for Engineering Project Engineer Role:
- Coordinate all project elements including engineering design, quality planning, manufacturing, installation, test, commission and final buy-off phases (both internally and with external partners).
- Manage the project within budget (tracking budget spend, including sub-contracting)
- Plan Project Requirements and resourcing (including sourcing subcontractors)
- Project Risk & Mitigation
- Perform Root Cause Analysis as and when required
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required for Engineering Project Engineer role:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Software)
- Good understanding of engineering principals
- Proven Project Engineering / Project Management experience
- Advanced Microsoft user (including MS Project [project plans] & Excel
This Engineering Project Engineer role is commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Rugby, Hinckley, Solihull and Tamworth and for the successful Engineering Project Engineer a salary reflective of experience is on offer (Circa £35,000).
To be considered for this Engineering Project Engineer, please apply via the link below
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493261