MANUAL TEST ANALYST
MANUAL TEST ANALYST WANTED IN BRIGHTON
We are currently looking for a Manual Test Analyst to join of my clients in Brighton. The right candidate will be responsible for testing across all aspects of TOTO development? web front-end, web back-end, mobile app, CRM/Billing. You will also be responsible for developing test principles across the organisation. Therefore, a solid understanding of test practice is essential ? you?ll know the features and benefits of unit, functional, acceptance, security and performance testing and will be at ease using user stories, negative test and regression.
- A "completer-finisher" mindset
- Proven project management skills, confident creating and reading documentation
- Must have a good understanding of software development processes
- Great communication skills to allow free and clear understanding of requirements with in-house and external suppliers
- Good IT knowledge for troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Experience in system implementation
- Fun, relaxed, start-up culture (casual dress, office outings, bake offs + banter)
- Career development? be part of a growing business that promotes from within
- Awards, prizes and recognition for high performers
- Collaborative team of open-minded people
If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing and your profile fits the role description, please contact Anthony or email (see below) Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494996