Head of Product
Job Role: Head of Product
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 + Equity
Location: East London - Shoreditch
Head of Product with experience also having ownership of a UX road-map is required for an exciting start-up building a luxury marketplace within the travel and tourism industry. The role will be primarily focused on building out the Product/UX function.
The business are about 2 years in and have grown to circa 50 people with the view to double in headcount over the next 12 months. They are extremely well funded with one of the best boards i have seen in the start-up world. You will be working closely with the founder of the business and be given complete ownership of their current portfolio of digital products as well being responsible for creating new product lines.
- Experience operating as a Head of Product/Director of Product required.
- Experience working within a B2C consumer facing environment required.
- Web and Mobile application experience required.
- Ideally have have experience building out a function from scratch.
- Experience working in both large and start-up environments is ideal.
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company who are destined for significant growth where there is a clear scope for progression.
Please click the apply button below!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493190