Tenant Representation Manager - Retail & Leisure - Up to £100k
- Impressive portfolio of Corporate clients
- Recognised as one of the best placed to work 2016
- Multi million pound UK sales Revenue
- Expanding the team due to growth
- A leading firm in the real estate sector that has shown phenomenal growth seeking to expand the team with a senior team member
- Cash rich business
- Multiple international office locations
- There is an opportunity for an individual with extensive tenant focused retail and leisure experience to join as a Senior Consultant within the Retail & Leisure department
- The Senior Consultant will work directly with Head of Department. There is a clear pathway to become the divisional manager in the short to medium term
- It is expected this division will bill over £1m in business very quickly
- Focussing exclusively in the London market
- Solely representing clients in the retail and leisure tenants
- Sourcing and managing both leasehold and freehold deals
The Ideal Person:
- This is a fantastic opportunity if you are frustrated in your current role and would like an opportunity to join a growing company where you can establish and build your own team.
- Knowledge of the retail and leisure space.
- Knowledge of the London market is a prerequisite
- Ideally experience on the active tenant side as opposed to the landlord or client.
- You will have to be able to bring client business with you
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493014