Mortgage Processing Officer - Part Time
Mortgage Processing Officer
Award Winning Mortgage & Finance Provider
12 Month Fixed Term - Part Time Position - Monday - Friday over 3 days.
Salaried up to £20,000
Birmingham Location - Solihull
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of an Award Winning Mortgage & Finance Provider for a part time Mortgage Processing Officer to join their dedicated Mortgage Serving Team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
You will have a general understanding of the mortgage cycle and will assist with the completions process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Action all incoming post, emails and faxes
* Liaise with underwriters, surveyors and legal department
* Release of funds
* Handle all completion queries
* Communicate to third parties on progress of mortgage offer (i.e.) Solicitors
Key Skills and Experience:
* General knowledge/understanding of Mortgage cycle
* General knowledge/understanding of Mortgage products
* General knowledge/understanding of legal requirements/processes
* Computer Literate
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal
* Grade C or above or equivalent in Maths and English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business and gain valuable experience with a market leading specialist mortgage provider!
Please apply for immediate review! Alternatively you can contact Kerry Lyons *********** to discuss.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494835