Network Operations Centre Manager
* Network Operations Centre Manager *
Magdalene are now part of the Morrison group. With a combined group turnover of £1 billion, we are a market leading provider of essential infrastructure services in the UK and Ireland. Our Blue-chip clients rely on us to engineer, install and maintain their networks. We are a trusted employer to over 7,000 specialists operating from 100 locations to keep the nation connected.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Management team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the 24/7 Network Operations Centre. You will establish a strong working team which focusses on delivering a high level of customer service to our many customers whilst developing the technical infrastructure of the NOC. The NOC is based at the Magdalene head office in St Ives, Cambridgeshire however the successful candidate will be expected to travel as required therefore own vehicle is essential.
Managing the delivery of NOC services:
- Manage and develop SLA?s and KPI?s
- Take ownership of incidents in a calm and efficient manner
- Attend operational review meetings
- Have the ambition to develop new business and provide bid support to other functions
Maintain and exceed customer satisfaction:
- Accurately forecast customer demand to ensure expectations are met or surpassed
- Boast a confident and professional demeanour engaging effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse and manage risk
Manage the team:
- Develop team capability and manage team performance
- Effectively deal with escalations
- Coach individuals to reach their full potential
- Maintain working schedules
- Manage profit and loss through completion of monthly reporting
- Maximise utilisation effectively and methodically
A telecommunications degree or equivalent and experience of working in a Network Operations Centre is desirable. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in effectively managing a team; implementing methodical processes; proven track record of successful conflict resolution and a desire to grow and develop individuals within the team.
- Must be able to demonstrate an excellent communication style
- A flexible approach to working style with outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to respond and act promptly on all tasks delivered
- Vibrant personality and not adverse to working in a fast-paced environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494387