Digital Marketing Lead
I am working with a specialist management consultancy firm within the property and construction sector. They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Lead role which will have a focus on content marketing for the business and their clients. This role will be based in London.
The business are a small but growing management consultancy firm who specialise in the construction sector. They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Lead which will be a new role for the business. This role will take ownership of the company's digital marketing strategy with a strong emphasis on content marketing. They will also be selling their marketing services to the company's clients.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Lead:
- Lead on the creation and continual improvement of our digital marketing strategy.
- Lead the development of new and regular content for our website across a number of different media.
- Lead in the preparation of regular newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Manage our marketing activities within Salesforce and our marketing automation tools such as Pardot.
- Manage our website content, layout, SEO and social media engagement.
- Generate new opportunities through digital marketing campaigns across various platforms.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure our brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly in mobile marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against goals.
- Continually enhance our brand, image and reputation.
- Manage the development and roll out of printed material to supplement online products.
- Support our customers in creating and deploying their digital marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will:
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing and advertising technology ecosystem.
- Persuasive sales and branding techniques.
- Strong organisational capability.
- Appreciation of traditional marketing channels and how these work with a digital first methodology.
Up to £45,000 plus company benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490899