Accounts Administrator - 20 to 25 hours a week
Role: Accounts Administrator - 20 to 25 hours a week
Package: £16 - 20k pro rata
We are looking to recruit an Office Accounts Administrator to join a leading IT company with numerous offices around the UK. The role will be 20/25 hours a week in an office in Altrincham to assist in all of the administration processes undertaken by the team.
- Admin duties
- Transaction increases
- Credit Control
- Revenue and Invoicing Reports
- Report Creation
- Reconciling all accounts for month end
- Maintaining Various spreadsheets
- Processing Sales Orders - end to end
- Recurring revenue analysis
- Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Checking Staff expenses
- Scanning and archiving
- Customer queries
- Telephone/Reception Duties
- Various Ad Hoc duties when needed.
- Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive and driven, whilst being flexible with working up to 25 hours week.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Able to work solely and in a team
- 2 years minimum Office accounts experience
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494589