Senior Engineer - Geotechnical Design
Our client is an award winning geotechnical and geo-environmental consultancy. They work at the forefront of the industry, providing innovative ground solutions that allow their clients to manage their ground risks.
Since the opening of their London office company has been extremely successful in winning an increasing share of the geotechnical design market in the capital. This has led to an opening for a Senior Engineer - Geotechnical Design.
This is an exciting new venture for the company, and part of its strategic growth plans. Whilst this technical capability will initially be supported by staff from existing offices, there is a need to appoint an enthusiastic and pragmatic design engineer to support the office head in a variety of interesting projects, including a number of deep basements of various degrees of complexity. Our client operates a wide range of design software ranging from standard retaining wall and slope packages to finite difference programmes such as FLAC.
In return our client is offering -
- Competitive salary (range between £35k to £40k, dependent on experience)
- Performance bonus
- A matched contribution pension scheme
- Support to achieve Chartership (where appropriate)
- Post-charter career development opportunities (technical and managerial)
- Interesting project experience
- Being part of an award winning team
- Project responsibility and client contact
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496080