Mobile Product Owner
Mobile Product Owner required for my West Midlands based client, a successful eCommerce/eLearning and publishing business.
Benefits include: 10% Pension, 25 days holiday, casual dress, flexible working hours and a modern and vibrant working environment.
The Mobile Product Owner will own the specification and delivery of the mobile applications, based on the general product proposition from the Product Managers of each business area.
This role will work closely with Product Managers, developers, QAs and the Scrum Master to understand the user requirements, write user stories, make strategic decisions, coordinate development and report progress. We run an agile development process with 2-week sprints.
- The successful candidate will be able to show apps they have deployed in both the Apple and Google app stores.
- Will have experience of an Agile development process.
- Will be used to fast-flowing software delivery with regular output.
- Project management experience is essential - not necessarily using a formal program like Prince2 but having responsibility for accurate and timely delivery.
- Working in a highly technical domain would be advantageous.
- Owning the mobile application solutions, including customising customer propositions.
- Translating web-based experience into mobile; ensuring the mobile design is consistent with the web design and general brand.
- Writing user requirements.
- Guiding and overseeing mobile testing strategies.
- Working with marketing and owning the app store entries for the app.
Birmingham is a great base: a vibrant, modern city, with a rich history and a prosperous future. The Birmingham office benefits from a great central location, with excellent transport links that reach far and wide, giving you great choice in places to visit and places to live. They work in an open plan environment, and have a fun, friendly and sociable culture full of a team of motivated people. This company strives to be creative and is always looking for innovative ways of growing.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493630