System Administrator urgently required by a leading Microsoft Gold Partner to oversee the running of their internal IT function and manage support for end-users.
This is a genuine opportunity to take full System Administrator responsibilities in a varied role supporting the company's network and desktop support.
- Ability to manage and maintain a network ? firewalls, Hyper-V, devices, storage and servers, general understanding of a VOIP system
- Solid understanding and experience of Security, access rights and permissions
- General software installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Active Directory, DNS and Windows networks.
- Office 365 management (SharePoint, Admin)
- Server 2012, 2016 experience
- Troubleshooting desktop OS issues.
- Microsoft SCCM
Nice to have
- Remote Desktop Services deployment
- VPN Understanding and experience
- Azure infrastructure and platform deployment and management experience.
- General cloud computing
- SQL, Reporting Services and IIS experience
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career and work with a company that invests in new technology.
Apply now for more details!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479637