Big Data Software Engineer
A well known Automotive Manufacturer requires a Big Data Software Engineer to work within their Research Facility in Warwick on a long-term contract basis.
The main purpose of this role is to architect and lead development of Autonomous Data Factory for Future Autonomous-Connected-Electrified Vehicle programme.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- lead architecture design and development of Autonomous Data Factory
- evaluate various data factory solutions (software and hardware)
- interact with data centre vendors and chip manufacturers
- define and implement data workflow processes
- monitor data flow and quality
- develop and maintain Autonomous Data Factory roadmap
- Extensive experience with design and development of data centres/factories (10 Peta Bytes +)
- Ability to communicate complex data engineering problems at various levels
- Solid Python/Java programmer
- Knowledge of current and future Big Data hardware solutions (fast storage, CPU and GPU computing)
- Knowledge of Big Data software stacks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Solid understanding of Data processing at scale (inc. SPARK)
- Experienced in building Data infractructures
- Experienced in implementing the Data science, deep learning algorithms or statistical experiments, at scale experienced in autonomous vehicle data schemas
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492385