My client, a successful Food Manufacture is seeking a Technical Auditor within a busy food manufacturing site located in Newcastle.
- Complete internal audits
- Provide advice to operations on technical issues onsite
- Provide advice to operations team on quality matters.
- Issue non-conformances
- Manage responses to non-conformances, ensure that appropriate corrective and preventive action is completed.
- Ensure ?good manufacturing practice? (GMP) is followed at all times.
- Issue quarantine notices and manage the responses
- Present procedures to external auditors
- Work towards departmental KPI?s
Will carry out other duties as may be required by the business
Skills and experience;
- Understanding of high care food operating standards
- Lead Auditor Qualified
- Traceability and QMS
- Understanding of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point techniques.
- Attention to detail
- Site hygiene, technical, QA and Health & Safety knowledge.
- Strong IT Skills, (email, spreadsheets)
- Can demonstrate a ?can-do? attitude.
Hours of work 6am-6pm
Days Shift, Mix of 2 or 3 days on, followed by 2 or 3 days off
Job Type: Full-time
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494414