Net Developer C# ASPNet SQL - Finance
.Net Developer / Full Stack Developer (C# .Net ASP.Net SQL MongoDB Web API AWS TDD). Successful City based Investment Management firm with c£380bn in client assets is seeking a highly technical .Net Full Stack Developer that believes in continuous improvement.
As a .Net Developer you will design and develop a complex quantitative analysis product to model and demonstrate investment and pension strategies to both internal and external clients. As part of an Agile, TDD team you?ll work across the full development lifecycle from requirements capture through planning, design, development, implementation and testing utilising a range of technologies (C#, SQL Server, MongoDB, ASP.Net, Web APIs) within a modern microservices architecture.
- Technology enthusiast
- Strong C# development skills
- Strong knowledge of databases such as SQL Server and MongoDB
- Good knowledge of ASP.Net Web API
- Collaborative team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advocate of modern approaches such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Agile, TDD
- Desirables: experience / knowledge of microservices, DevOps, asynchronous messaging systems, cloud based systems (AWS / Azure)
As a .Net Developer / Full Stack Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this .Net Developer / Full Stack Developer opportunity.
Job Role: .Net Developer / Full Stack Developer; Location: London; Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 + benefits
This .Net Developer / Full Stack Developer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493690