Job Profile for Design Engineer - TP67391
Design Engineer required. My client are a well-estabilished manufacturer of metal-fabricated products based in the Swansea area. Due to the ongoing success my client are looking for a Design Engineer to control and manage the design element of projects using AutoCAD.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ethusiastic Design Engineer to join a growing company and working on a broad range of exciting projects.
Design Engineer Position Overview
- Managing projects from Design stage through to manufacture through the use of AutoCAD
- Managing the companies MRP system
- Liaising closely with the sales team to ensure project requirements are met
- Logging project drawings on to the system
Design Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or above in a Design/ Mechanical Engineering subject
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Strong communication skills
- Based in a commutable distance of Swansea
- Full UK Driving License
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £25,000 - Dependent upon experience
- 40-hour week
- 31 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438756