IT Service Desk Apprentice
Based in central London, we supply IT support and services to over 1,000 users throughout the UK, Europe, Asia and the US.
We ensure that costs are kept low, whilst maintaining an exceptionally high level of service with a personal touch.
As a certified Microsoft Partner, we have a close working relationship with Microsoft, which gives us access to support that end users don't have. We also have a range of partners in hosted cloud solutions, internet connectivity and VoIP solutions.
We're large enough to support you 24/7, if you need it, but small enough for everyone in our friendly, experienced team to really care about all clients. We become your 'IT Department' and will work with you as a partner.
Your main role is to act as first line support, answer support calls via the telephone and email and keep the support system up to date.
The role is very varied, working with many client systems comprising of a variety of technologies. Some of the technologies used include Windows XP, 7, 8, Office 2007, 2010, Windows Server (various), Microsoft Exchange and much more.
- Answer the Keybridge Helpdesk phone line in a professional manner and log support tickets on the Keybridge hosted support system
- Resolve support requests over the phone and on email
- Provide remote and occasional onsite support when required
- Assist with project work when required
- Assist with carrying out daily system and backup checks
- Knowledge of all Windows operating system is essential
- Knowledge of Office 365, Hosted exchange, virtual desktops and hosted telephony would be beneficial
- There will be desktop and server support as well as networking support required
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- Opportunity to progress to full time
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Additional training if needed
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498094