DevOps Engineer - Cryptocurrency
DevOps Engineer - Trading Platform
Cryptocurrency - Trading Platforms - AWS - Saas
My client, a Crypto-Fintech based in central London has had great success introducing their platform to an eager market of financial institutions. Their electronic platform allows them to provide risk-free buy and sell on all major crypto-currencies on a plug and play basis. This highly profitable area of crypto-trading, and the platform they have built has seen them gain significant investment and support from major Financial institutions.
Currently the client is using their platform mostly to facilitate internal trades, however the goal is for the product to become a Saas platform available to other financial institutions, your responsibilities as a DevOps engineer would be to help this transition take place, ensuring availability of the platform.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Any experience working in financial institutions would be positive, experience with fintechs especially working with trading systems would give candidates a huge advantage
- As the platform is cloud based there would be a focus on knowledge of AWS particularly from a security and latency perspective, so any knowledge of this would be positive
- Strong knowledge of Config Management and containerisation, tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible would be a big plus
Perks of the role:
- A chance to work in one of the most profitable areas at the forefront of emerging technologies
- A chance to work alongside a team of highly skilled engineers in a small start-up environment
- The chance to be one of the early employees in a company with huge financial backing who have already demonstrated success as a start-up.
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493065