C#, WPF (MVVM), WCF, MVC, SQL Server Database, TSQL, Web API core (as back end), Entity Framework core, Angular 2.0 + (front end), Typescript, MS Azure, Database SQL Server 2008 or 2012
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced Software Developer / Systems Developer with strongC# and WPF skills, to join a leading organisation in Basingstoke.
As the sole Software Developer, you will be responsible for two key areas:
To ensure the smooth running of existing systems to include:
- Flagship Application (C#, WPF)
- Windows service application (C#)
- Client Portal Web Application (MVC, WCF)
- SQL Server 2008 + (TSQL)
- Stored Procedures for reporting
- Entity Framework
- Main technical point of contact and project responsibility for outsourced products
To pick up and continue the greenfield web development of version 3.0 of our flagship application. This will be hosted in the cloud using MS Azure.
- Ensuring development work is coded and tested to a good industry standard before delivering to testers.
- Web API core (as back end)
- Entity Framework core
- Angular 2.0 + (front end)
- MS Azure
- Database SQL Server 2008 or 2012
- CSS, Bootstrap, SASS
All work carried out must be designed and coded to a high quality and within agreed timescales. This is to be achieved by ensuring best practice is maintained throughout with adherence to coding and departmental standards.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant industry experience in the technologies detailed above and recent applicable, commercial experience of Angular 2.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain inhouse products, bug fixing and address day to day user queries
- Working closely with the business users in all aspects of the maintenance, design and development of solutions.
- Following the coding structures and patterns in place within the existing product range.
- Maintaining and resolving issues with all applications and products in collaboration with the end users.
- The developer's success criteria include:
- Minimizing future coding related support issues including bugs.
- Maintaining an agreed schedule centred on the successful delivery of projects to agreed quality and timescale.
Nice to Have
- Team Foundation Server
- Azure Cloud
If you are an experienced C# Software Developer, looking for an exciting new challenge where you will run the show, then please send your CV to me today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497902