Are you an experienced Para Planner able to provide high levels of support? In this role you will be required to support the Financial Services Sales Team. To deliver the agreed strategy and procedural objectives regarding compliance standards.
Your Main Tasks:
You will provide vital support to the Consultants, expected to act as the technical interface between the consultants and the clients, have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Be responsible for providing a professional and holistic financial service to the Consultants and assist them in delivery to the clients.
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needsand objectives, including cash flow modelling
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via a suitability letter, client specific illustration and key features document working closely with the consultants.
- Preparation of Suitability Letters, Specialist Report Writing, and Cash Flow modelling including preparation of spreadsheets.
- Research and Recommendations with full audit trail.
- Support BDM in assisting consultants to identify Business opportunities.
- Provide technical input and assist in the preparation of client seminars
- Manage BA's Technical and Compliance, design and implement training programme for BA's to reach and maintain highest technical standards.
- Assist BDM and compliance officer in consultant T&C and KPI management
- Supporting Compliance Officer with regulatory record keeping and reporting.
- Maintain positive relations with providers and their representatives.
- Dealing with client queries raised by either client or providers/consultant.
- Accompany consultants on client visits if required.
- Responsible for ensuring own knowledge kept up to date and to notify colleagues of any relevant developments.
- Complying with the FCA Rulebook and the firm's internal procedures at all times.
This is a full time position based in Stevenage.
For further information please contact Stacey or Emma on:
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we?re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492305