NET Developer Milton Keynes -£50K
.NET Developer Milton Keynes -£50K
This is a permanent role based in Milton Keynes.
- This is an exciting time for a .NET Developer to join a leading software team right in the heart of Milton Keynes. The .NET Developer will be joining an established team that have been building various applications for the last 20 years and over 100 interconnected systems/applications. The .NET Developer will be joining a fairly large organisation.
- If you love innovation and learning then this is a great environment!!.
- You will be joining an Agile Scrum team, The team does stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning and story mapping.
- On the delivery side of things -they use TeamCity/BitBucket and Octopus deploy to promote artifacts between dev/qa/uat/prod environments
- The .NET Developer must be a well-rounded engineer who is happy to pick up any new tool/technology as opposed to just focus on either back-end or front end.
- Must be able to effectively apply SOLID principles and write clean and useful unit tests.
- Loves software development, innovation & learning.
- Team player. Interacts with others, doesn't work in isolation, can work under pressure and learn from structured feedback
- The .NET Developer will be joining a team of 6 developers
Skills and Experience:
- .NET Framework 4 (and above), C# language
- ASP.Net MVC 3 (and above)
- Experience of database design and implementation (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience of design and implementation of RESTful APIs (routing, versioning, hosting, optimasation, etc.)
- Experience of applying SOLID design principles
- Experience of writing clean, well-structured code with emphasis on reusability
- Experience of writing clean, concise and useful unit tests
- AngularJS and/or React
- CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Design patterns knowledge
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM methodology
- Exposure to all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Desirable but not necessary:
- .NET Core
- Microsoft Azure
- Micro services
- Dependency Injection & DI Containers (Castle Windsor)
- Continuous Integration (Team City, Octopus)
- ORM (NHibernate or similar)
Excellent Benefits on offer
25 days holidays
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491153