£70,000 - £80,000 p/a + Benefits
A new opportunity to work on project based work for a software consultancy in London who deliver industry leading solutions as a DevOps Engineer has arisen.
The DevOps position will involve working within a specialist Linux team managing existing platforms as well as building new exciting Linux platforms. The preferred choice of distribution is Red Hat and Centos.
As an engineer in this team you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects for different clients working on a range of solutions such as cloud hosting, automation/configuration, networking and virtualization.
It's a great time to be joining as the Linux team has ambitious plans for growth and there will be opportunities to progress within the team.
Due to variation of clients of which some are government this position will also require candidates to be eligible for SC clearance.
- Strong experience with either RHEL or CentOS
- Configuration management such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Knowledge of networking services such as: HTTP, SMTP, IMAP, LDAP, DNS, or NTP
- VMWare and virtualization
- Scripting experience with languages such as Java, Groovy, Python, PHP, or Ruby
- Knowledge of platform monitoring solutions
- Version control
- Knowledge of Databases such as relational and NoSQL.
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Experience with the ELK stack.
- Monitoring tools
- Apache HTTPD and NGINX
- RESTful and SOAP.
As well as being able to offer an excellent salary you will also get the chance to work in a first class software environment designing platforms for some truly interesting and exciting end clients.
Please apply for this DevOps Engineer position in London with your latest CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491300