Business Intelligence Architect
Modis have a customer based in Swindon and we require the services of a BI Architect for an initial 6 month contract.
If you are available or if you are soon to be available, then please apply to this advert and we shall be in touch accordingly.
Our customer is building solutions to bring the reporting and analytical capability to support business decisions.
This is an opportunity to come in to a new team to build a greenfield solution for BI capability.
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand business needs
- Identifying appropriate data sources
- Analysing source data for quality and defining any data cleansing requirements
- Defining data architecture for cube and/ or relational data storage
- Defining ETL processing and exception handling
- Contributing to build strategy for BI
- Engaging with other IS teams to ensure appropriate network, storage and infrastructure is provisioned
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Managing technical debt
- Supporting developers to deliver solution as designed
Essential skills & experience
- Extensive experience in delivering data and reporting
- Created data architecture for greenfield data warehouse
- Experienced in working with stakeholders at all levels, including senior stakeholders, to understand business needs
- Experienced with Microsoft technology stack
- Used row-based and column based data storage
- Experienced in relational and multi-dimensional architecture
Desirable skills & experience
- Architecture certification like TOGAF
- SQL Server 2016
- Used cloud solutions
Modis are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493874