Business Intelligence Lead
Position: Business Intelligence Lead
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £34,000 to £38,000 DOE + 28 days holiday (+ bank holidays), bonus ? KPI & company, pension, healthcare, life insurance, childcare vouchers, educational grant etc.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday ? 9.00am to 5.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Are you looking to work for a company that offers a continually changing environment with a high reliance on quick access to information to enable efficient decision making and management?
My client is seeking an experienced Developer/Analyst to utilise Business tools to support the development and implementation of data driven projects within the organisation.
You will be responsible for producing Business Intelligence reports and provide solutions that effectively reflect requirements and support delivery, with the following skills: Business Intelligence (BI), Business Objects BI 4, SAP Dashboards, SAP and SQL.
As a key business tool, the Balanced Scorecard which is created and maintained through SAP Dashboards, is a continuously evolving tool which will be a key part of the Business Intelligence Developer role in maintaining and developing this tool continuously to aid in business direction and built in change control. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all Company reports, using SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence.
You will be able to liaise with all levels within the Company, ensuring effective communication is provided to enable the completion of all data-driven projects.
- GCSE Math?s and English
- Must have between 3 to 5 years report writing experience ideally using Business Objects Intelligence or similar reporting, analysis and dash-boarding tools
- Basic knowledge in MS Office products, (including Outlook, Word)
- Accomplished skills with Business Objects universe design and development.
- Adept analytical skills with an ability to recognise and drive continuous improvement opportunities.
- Good and effective communicator
- Be able to work under pressure
- Prince 2 Project Management
- MCDBA Certification or equivalent level of knowledge
- Computer Science University degree or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of Xcelsius
- SAP ERP architecture experience (1 Year Minimum)
- Change Management
- It is advantageous is you have experience of reporting for financial departments within an organisation.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492217