IT Support Engineer/Manager - Marketing Agency / Central London
IT Support Engineer/Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
My client is a Digital Change Agents who go way beyond marketing. Instead they look at the whole business strategically, helping clients get ahead of their competitors by arming them with best-in-breed digital.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join in a vital role as they grow & strengthen their commitment to nurturing and attracting the best talent in the business. They are seeking an IT Support Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to build and expand their skill-set in a dynamic business environment. They can offer the successful candidate an opportunity to join a rapidly growing Technology department in an award winning digital agency. The ideal candidate possesses good communication skills with the ability to learn new skills rapidly and have a desire to work within a dynamic, fast-paced agency. A passion for owning and solving problems and a willingness to learn on the job are key features of this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learning about The technical infrastructure with the aim of taking ownership of it over time Managing software and hardware assets
- Day-to-day support for IT issues experienced by members of staff (Mac, Windows & Linux)
- Working with the company at large to drive through improvements of the technical infrastructure.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
- Industry recognised accreditation or Professional IT Certifications for Windows and Mac
- Excellent Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and
- Excellent trouble-shooter and problem solver, ability to solve issues quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Expertise supporting operating systems including Windows, Mac and Linux
- Experience with common scripting languages
- Expertise supporting Apple OS X
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Full understanding of Meraki firewalls, Internet security and wireless networks -
- Expertise and experience with common networking protocols i.e. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Working knowledge of Sophos Cloud Endpoint Antivirus
- Working knowledge of audio visual solutions
- Experience in supporting printers and print software
- Understanding and experience of common support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to
- Provide IT services
- A passion to learn and improve within the company and share knowledge with colleagues
Key Technical Skills
- Microsoft Office365 / Office 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2 / DNS / DHCP/ WDS / WSUS / group policies
- MacOS X 10.12.x and Windows 7 - 10
- Deploy Studio or similar deployment / imaging tool
- Synology diskstation NAS
- Sophos Cloud Endpoint
- Meraki networking
- HyperV / VMWare / Virtualbox
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- 3CX IP Telephony
- JIRA / Confluence
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494229