Product Data Team Assistant - Entry Level (Maternity Cover)
Product Data Team Assistant ? Entry Level (Maternity Cover)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Are you looking to embark on an engaging contract as a Product Data Team Assistant? Want to get your foot in the door with an innovative and forward-thinking business? If so, read on.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, our client is a growing eCommerce company. Their mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
Now, they?re looking for a Product Data Team Assistant to join their team in Manchester on a maternity cover contract.
- Salary of £16,000 pro rata
- Fantastic office in a great location
- Excellent transportation links
- Creative and forward-thinking environment
You?ll join our client?s city centre office, which is based in a renovated factory that forms part of a modern office complex situated around the site of an old brewery.
Our client is committed to continuous improvement and investing in their employees, so you?ll be supported to significantly increase your skill-set.
As a Product Data Team Assistant, you will perform a range of administrative tasks to facilitate our client?s product quality and shipping processes.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the product inspection and audit process, ensuring that inspections are made in-line with order/shipping schedules
- Liaise with suppliers to process shipping documents
- Ensure that completed audits are immediately followed up by the appropriate team member
- Amend, split and re-issue POs
- Manage the weekly payment run for shipped orders
- Verify and order stock from the warehouse
To be considered, you will need:
- Strong IT skills, including MS Excel
- A great eye for detail
- A highly organised approach
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to use your initiative and work well independently
Other companies may call this role Data Entry Clerk, Administrator, Admin Clerk, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator or Office Clerk.
Our client is interested in hearing from candidates who have experience as, or would like to become a, Trainee Shipping Administrator, Trainee Administrator, Junior Quality Assistant or Trainee QA Assistant.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you want to join a game-changing business as a Product Data Team Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 38.75 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438580