Quality Assurance Coordinator
The Maersk Group is on the lookout for ambitious, accomplished and dedicated IT individuals who are interested in joining in its transformation journey.
The Qualirty Assurance Coordinator will support the operation of Quality Assurance provided by the Application Development Shared Services function. theu will ensure processes and documentation comply and are being adhered to
within the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Support the Quality Assurance Gates defined per project stage within the software development lifecycle.
- Support the PMO with Quality Control validations of projects for Stage Boundary Meetings
- Support the setup, preparation and execution of Quality Assurance Gate meetings.
- Support a document repository for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Support education of customers engaging with the Quality Assurance service via knowledge management and training in processes where appropriate.
- Work with other department members to continually look for ways to develop/improve our Quality Assurance programs and procedures.
- Conduct quality assurance for completeness, accuracy, consistency and conformity
- Contribute to the development of unit action plans as a quality assurance and continuous improvement specialist
- Good grounding in Software Delivery Life Cycle
- Experience in quality assurance
- Understanding of software delivery roles
- Project Management awareness
- Ability to create/maintain a document repository
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good influencing skills
- Ability to process model and interpret data trends
Contact me today to find out more about ths exciting role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460973