Digital eCommerce Marketing Specialist
Cathedral Appointments is looking for an experienced digital marketeer to join a well-established and hugely successful Exeter based business as their eCommerce Marketing Specialist. You will be ready to build on your previous digital marketing experience and keen to develop your skillset further in a B2B eCommerce led environment. The purpose of the role is to drive online sales, generate growth and increase customer acquisition, working closely with the sales and marketing teams as you implement the company?s online strategy.
Your love of digital marketing will be evident, and your passion for optimising the site, constantly developing and improving user experience and functionality will sit at the heart of your role. Confident and knowledgeable in Google Analytics, you will enjoy analysing data to monitor and assess the success of your campaign and improve performance.
- Recognise high potential segments to create targeted email marketing
- Create campaigns using campaign codes to drive desired behaviour
- Work in partnership with the eCommerce and Marketing Manager to create online content such as banners, landing pages, adverts etc.
- Continued website maintenance and development
- Ensure that products are easy for customers to search and order through the website
- Previous digital marketing experience is essential
- A sound knowledge of working in transactional eCommerce would be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced and competitive B2B environment
- Comfortable with using the admin website to create changes to the company website
- An understanding of Google Analytics, able to understand and interpret data
- Commercially minded, analytical, highly numeric
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to create your own exciting online content within an international business as part of a dynamic team. The successful candidate will have experience of working within digital marketing, with strong problem-solving skills and a flair for creating campaigns that will ultimately increase sales. If you have the skills and experience that our client is looking for then we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Business to Business, Sales Marketing, Marketing, Exeter Marketing Jobs, Full Time Jobs In Exeter, Google Analytics, online marketing, channel marketing, digital marketing executive, PPC, SEO, online content
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497728