Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite
Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite required by one of the Leading Law Firms in the World. This Top 30 Global Law Firm is going through an exciting period of growth and investment as it increases its global capabilities. As a result of this, and other multiple and exciting projects it now seeks a Finance Systems Analyst to join its prestigious Central London team.
As a Finance Systems Analyst you will take responsibility for the integrity of the Firm's financial system, Aderant Expert. This role would suit a junior-mid level Analyst with some experience of SQL Server and ideally Aderant or Elite and looking to receive training and mentoring from some of the most talented experts in the industry.
Principal Responsibilities of the Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite
- Maintain all aspects of the Aderant Expert system which includes hub setup, management of employee and their rate structure, table structures etc.
- Maintain and ensure data and database integrity along with synchronisation with matter management software (MatterSphere).
- Write SQL queries to solve data issues by analysing the Aderant database
- Write SQL queries on the Aderant database to create reports for users
- Maintain proper security around system access and facilitate security audits
- Apply Systems / Business Analyst principles to improve to the change process, including creating technical specifications and test plans
- Maintain system controls through proper IT change request procedure
- Investigate system problems and provide solutions
- Act as a liaison between the Finance department, Business Users and the IT department in regard to technical and maintenance related issues
- Provide 3rd line support & co-ordinate with the IT department for problem resolution and enhancements
- Understand, manage and provide input for major upgrades to the Aderant Financial system
- Display good understanding of Financial Accounting & Finance Department activities to translate how User Requirements should be presented to Developers.
- Assist with the production, validation and management of financial reports and reporting environment, along with articulating report requirements.
Essential Skills of the Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite
- Ideally 3 years experience working as a Finance Systems Analyst
- Good experience with SQL Server
- Experience with a legal finance system such as Aderant or Elite (although other finance systems will be considered)
As a Finance Systems Analyst you will receive a base salary of up to £55,000 plus a bonus and an extensive benefits package, including contributory pension, private medical, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, subsidised gym membership, subsidised canteen, life assurance, one of the best training programmes in the industry, at least 25 days holiday and many more. Due to the urgency of these roles, this company will be interviewing almost immediately so to be considered please apply within or email your CV to ***********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479378