Senior Security Auditor
Sopra Steria Recruitment is now looking for a Security Auditor to join a large and reputable organisation in Milton Keynes.
- Security Auditor
- Milton Keynes (travel to other sites will be required)
- £50,000 + package
A Security Auditor is required to audit 3rd parties for compliance against the Security schedules and policies as well as audit compliance of internal departments and individual against company policy
The role will be key in identifying risks and suggesting process changes, remediation techniques and improvements.
The key responsibilities the successful Security Auditor will undertake, include:
- Conducting audits on behalf of Cyber Security through the business against agreed Information Security policies, and standards
- Ensuring best practice is maintained by staying abreast of the last industry opinion and familiarity of Information Security standards
- Undertaking audits of 3rd parties whom have access to company's network and assets
- Working with Security Consultants to ensure new 3rd parties are appropriately audited prior to service commencement
- Maintaining a good relationship with appointed 3rd party auditors and assisting them during audits of our systems, processes and procedures.
- Maintaining professional accreditations related to Information Security auditing
- Writing and contributing to White Papers and research documents as part of both ongoing personal development and that of the Information Security team
- Assisting line management with material for training courses as well as suggesting training options for individuals both in and outside of the team and providing courses under guidance
As the preferred candidate, you'll ideally have experience in the following:
- ISO27001 lead auditor, CISA and/or CIA
- Experience within a technical audit role (Cyber Security or IT)
- In depth technical knowledge of a wide range of IT systems and technologies.
- Experience of working with internal teams and partners to audit systems
- Experience of providing detailed estimates for audit work
- Experience in Risk management and ability to respond to risks and issues
- Ability to provide an overall business and functional strategy
- CRISC, CISM and / or SIX Sigma green belt is highly desirable
In return you'll receive a competitive salary and benefits package. You'll join an established but growing team and be part of an organisation that has a great brand reputation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498402