Digital Campaign Targeting Specialist
Opportunity to join a leading financial institution based in Central London. You will be joining the Digital team, responsible for the end-end sales journey performance for all products, that are marketed online.
The Digital Campaign Targeting Specialist will:
- Support the delivery of strategic objectives for targeting and re-targeting optimisation for digital commerce.
- Manage day-day activities which form part of the strategic objectives.
- Day-day performance of onsite targeting and offsite re-targeting.
- Manage the day-day relationship with 3rd party agencies to support optimisation and targeting activities (e.g. Re-targeting programmatic, onsite optimisation or testing agencies)
- Deputise for manager as required.
The Digital Campaign Targeting Specialist will need to have:
- Good commercial experience in a digital or offline direct response campaign management role.
- Experience managing direct response activities and delivering against sales targets.
- Experience measuring online campaigns and have an understanding of the range of metrics used to judge sales and customer success.
- Experience of onsite learn/test techniques. Knowledge of other areas of performance marketing would be preferable.
- Good analytical and numerical skills. Ability to analyse MI and performance reporting.
- Experience in campaigns and targeting, ideally using Adobe
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493850