Cloud Solution Architect
Capita IT Resourcing is currently working with a Microsoft Gold Partner in their search for a Cloud Solution Architect to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be split approximately 50% working from home and 50% on client sites based primarily in England but could also be in Wales and (less likely) Scotland.
The Cloud Solution Architect position is a customer-facing role and the successful applicant will be responsible for owning technical delivery on projects, designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer business needs and expectations. This may include owning the presales and estimations, workshops and service delivery, ensuring a positive customer relationship is maintained.
The main responsibilities for the roles are as follows:
- For larger engagements - Work in tandem with our solution architects or other senior staff to implement and/or design technical solutions; working through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with defined requirements
- For smaller engagements - able to own and execute the engagement on their own
- Create drawings and documentation to support their work
- Take ownership for technical delivery of projects and complete hands on technical delivery if required
- Provide presales consultancy to support sales in winning new business opportunities
- Review Statement of Work documentation drafted by the presales and delivery teams
- Work closely with all departments to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
- Support Sales & Marketing in ensuring the key messages are heard internally and externally
- Assist to develop and improve our offerings and messages to customers, including input into marketing campaigns and product development
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong technical background
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Able to modify and deploy ARM templates
- Azure IaaS; Compute, Load balancers, Appliances
- Azure PaaS; Web apps, Azure database etc
- Azure Networking; vNets, NSG's, UDRs, Peering, VPNs
- Azure Site recovery and Azure Backup
- Active Directory and ADFS
- Understands legacy IT infrastructure (Hyper-V, VMware, Storage)
Desirable skills and experience:
- Visual Studio to deploy Azure resources
- Subscription and Enrolment Design
- Firewall and/or Security skills
- Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your updated CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493177