My client, a leading Business Intelligence consultancy firm with offices across the UK are looking for a number of SAS Developers / Consultants to be based from their Edinburgh and London offices.
You will have experience of working with Base SAS / Enterprise Guide ideally within the financial services industry. An understanding of project working and the talent to deliver within time lines is essential.
Required skills should include some of the following:
- SAS V9.3 (Base, Macro, SQL, Enterprise Guide)
- Experience with client liaison and stakeholder management required
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- SAS Intelligence Platform experience (DI Studio, Stored Processes, Web Report Studio etc)
- Multi-platform experience (Unix/Mainframe/PC)
- Experience with Financial Services is desired
- Experience in data warehousing and SAS solution development desired
- Cross Platform Data querying
This is a great opportunity to join this leading practice where your hard work will be rewarded and you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects.
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491766