Year 3 Class Teacher
Year 3 Class Teacher with full teaching responsibilities - MPS/UPS
School: Cromwell Junior and Infants School, Birmingham
Start Date: 1 January 2018
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Job Expires: Monday 13th November @ 11:59AM
NQTs Considered: No
Contact: Mani Parekh 0121 236 4476
Cromwell Junior and Infants School is an outstanding, vibrant one form entry mainstream school in inner city Birmingham and is part of the Cromwell Learning Community Academy Trust.
Our schools vision is to ensure that children have the best possible opportunities to excel, this means that from their starting points they will make good progress. We believe that every child has the right to develop competency in the key skills of reading, writing and numeracy.
All adults in our school are highly committed and talented individuals, who endeavour to give their best each and every day. We seek to develop positive relationships with our parents, who work alongside us to support the school vision.
We are looking for an experienced Year 2 Teacher, who is committed, hardworking and enthusiastic with the ability to support children at all stages.
In return we can offer you the chance to work with a wonderful group of children, a happy and welcoming school, friendly staff, a supportive Leadership Team and the opportunity to undergo professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
* Can deliver quality education with high expectations of all pupils.
* Will work with children across the full range of educational abilities and be able to respond to various learning styles.
* Be passionate about enabling the children to make the best possible progress.
* Be able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team to make a difference to the outcomes of our children.
* Has good numeracy and literacy skills and the ability to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents.
* Enjoys being part of a friendly, enthusiastic and committed team.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
Please note, Hays Education are working in partnership with Cromwell Junior and Infants School to recruit for this vacancy.
School visits are welcome with prior arrangement, please contact Mani Parekh on 0121.236.4476 to arrange.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77434429