3rd Line Engineer / Team Lead - Chester
3rd Line Engineer / Team Lead - Chester.
Key Words - Windows Server, MCSA, MCSE, VMWare, CCNA, CCNP, IT Security.
3rd Line Engineer / Team Lead - Chester. I am now looking for a 3rd Line Engineer to work on a customer site, this is a hands-on position however, you will ideally have some experience in leading and managing individuals / teams.
As the 3rd Line Engineer you will be working on a very secure site with lots of personal data so a clear DBS record is essential.
Responsibilities of the role include -
- Provide 3rd Line support for Microsoft OS, Network devices (Cisco), VMware (VMWare environment), ASA Firewalls, Cisco FirePower.
- Work closely with the security team
- Complete a lot of remediation work from Pen testers, compliance etc.
- Be able to identify problems with security issues and be able to work out and implement a solution.
Key skills / qualifications are:
- MCSE / MCSA
- CCNA (Minimum) / CCNP
- VMWare VCP would be highly beneficial due to the environment.
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- IT Security experience
If you would like to take the next step in your career, work within a very technical team and have an IT security aspect, then please send a copy of your CV to Adam Leake at Circle Recruitment.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493737