Retail Sales Manager, London and South
Sales Manager, Senior Regional Manager, South, London
This is one of the most exciting brands in the UK!
To succeed in this role you must be passionate about stationery and being part of a vibrant brand. You will be an inspirational leader and have a real strength in delivering results through your people using your coaching skills!
Reporting to the UK Retail Manager ? this post has 6 Regional Manager direct reports. This is a hands on, energetic role. You will ideally be located in or around London. The South Area covers London, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and the South Coast.
As Sales Manager you will:
- Assume accountability for maximising profitable sales growth through the development and implementation of well-defined business and operational plans
- Demonstrate previous management experience ideally from retail, with strong retail operations experience across multiple sites required as a minimum
- Proactively lead, motivate and enhance the capability of the team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Be a team player, demonstrate success in developing, coaching and motivating a high performing team
- Engage and develop a capable team to reach their full potential
- Create a fun environment for our regional team that is personal, exciting, creative and unique
- Be results orientated, commercially astute with strong communication and influencing skills
To be considered successful you will have a proven record in retail operations, having overseen a portfolio of stores in a multi-site operation with experience in leading a retail team. Outstanding leadership, communication and planning skills in addition to business acumen will set you up for success in a fast and dynamic business.
Only candidates who have CVs most closely matched to the JD will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459800