Our client, one of the most recognisable Retail Brands operating across the UK and recently expanded their trading into Europe, is creating a new role for an SEO Manager to join their expanding digital team. They are an energetic retail brand that was previously recognised as a challenger brand but is now considered as a market leader due to rapid growth and continually promoting the brand. The company is on high growth and this will be an exciting time to join the company where you will be able to inspire their online growth potential through maximising SEO campaigns and managing strategy and organic performance.
As the SEO Manager you will look to grow their online organic search proposition and look to bring their SEO strategies and campaigns in house from an agency. The role has great opportunities to grow within the business and the potential to build a team around you in the future.
· Full responsibility for executing the SEO strategy, analysis and best practice to represent the brand and promote our products
· Own the long term and short term SEO strategies in order to boost revenue, profit, and organic traffic
· Knowledge and application of Search or SEO planning, delivery and optimisation to unlock opportunities.
· Own the companies SEO performance ensuring SEO remains as effective as possible.
· Ensure that all content is optimal for SEO
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Undertake keyword research and reporting which result in SEO opportunities and campaigns
· Manage key stakeholder relationships across the business including web developers, marketing teams and external partners to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies and reporting to senior management
· Previous experience of increasing sales and website traffic
· Capable of working in a fast paced environment as well as using a variety of SEO software and techniques
· Understanding of using CMS, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
· Able to analyse metric data and convey recommendations appropriately
· Excellent ability to participate and cooperate in a team environment
· Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritise daily work efficiently
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication, time management, and organisational skills
· An ambitious individual who wants to progress
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493258