Head of Compliance EMEA
Our client, a Fintech organisation with an established and growing UK presence, has an immediate opening for a Head of Compliance to manage regulatory compliance across EMEA.
The Head of Compliance EMEA will be responsible for;
- Managing the relationship with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Managing Anti-Money Laundering, sanctions systems and controls
- Management of CASS
- Co-ordinating and managing regulatory change across the business i.e. MiFID II, SMCR, GDPR
- Providing effective communications of relevant regulatory requirements, controls, policies and procedures
- Staff regulatory training
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- In-depth knowledge of FCA requirements including SYSC, COBS and CASS
- Familiarity and knowledge of the European Regulatory Framework
- Previous experience of managing a regulatory compliance department
If you are interested in exploring this position further and you demonstrate the required skills and experience then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491815