I am looking to hire two developers - one Junior/Mid level developer and one Senior developer to join an expanding development team of four based on South West London. This is for a growing ISV with rapid expansion plans due to recent success with their product. The company is currently around ten strong is looking to triple in size in the next two years. Are you looking to be a part of the next big project found on the App Exchange? Look no further!
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Partner with the Salesforce Technical Architect to understand existing business processes and develop new functionality using Apex and Visualforce
- Force.com development using Apex classes, Triggers and Visualforce pages
- Development of Lightning components
- Working with the architecture team to define the data migration and integration roadmap
Required experience and skills:
- Strong Salesforce development skills, including with; Apex classes, Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL, WebServices
- Experienced working within Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud environments
- Experienced working with Salesforce Lightning, including creating components
- Salesforce Platform developer I certified
If you would like to be part of this International ISV, making a difference in not only the Salesforce Ecosystem, but across the developing world too then please respond to the email with a copy of your CV. By submitting your CV you are not committing to anything other than a conversation. If you know any friends or colleagues who may also be interested in a role then please don't hesitate to pass on my contact details as I am looking for a number of other Salesforce skill sets too.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492053