Marketing CRM Campaign Manager
Marketing CRM Campaign Manager
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE. And we're the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we're transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business - whether we're providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK's biggest, fastest network, we're being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It's their impact on the way we do business that's inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it's why we want to invest in you.
As a Marketing CRM Campaign Manager at EE, you'll play an important role in creating brilliant, innovative CRM campaigns that engage customers, drive growth and build loyalty to the EE brand. Bringing resourcefulness, creativity and a dynamic approach to the table, you'll shape insight-driven strategies and see them to fruition by collaborating across teams and clearly communicating campaign aims, objectives and overall vision. Acting as the single point of contact for your campaign, this is a role with real responsibility - and incredible potential.
What you'll do:
* Design and deliver best-in-class, multi-channel CRM campaigns
* Position your campaigns and communicate them to key stakeholders
* Track and measure the quality, cost and health of campaigns against agreed KPIs
* Guarantee all relevant teams are informed about their campaign involvement, especially around campaign measurement
* Deliver post-implementation reviews and use them to shape the success of future campaigns
* Ensure all campaigns have consistent creative and comply with data, brand and legal regulations.
* Have 3 to 5 years' marketing experience in a fast-paced, forward-thinking business
* Have proven experience devising and executing commercially effective CRM campaigns
* Have an excellent grasp of direct-response marketing and communication channels
* Possess strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
* Know your way around campaign delivery best practice and optimisation
* Have a good knowledge of EE channels, systems, processes and products.
You might also:
* Have previously worked in telecoms or digital or at a large corporate organisation
* Be practiced in managing external supplier relationships
* Hold a relevant marketing qualification.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Private Healthcare
* Company Car or Cash alternative
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459868