Management Systems Manager
Are you an experienced Management and Systems professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Pennon Group are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Management Systems Manager for our team, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Management Systems Manager, we can offer a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The ideal Management Systems Manager:
- CQI Certificate in Systems Management, or equivalent
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Experienced Auditor
- Managing operational HSSA at a project or contract level in a highly regulated environment
- Understanding how to adapt processes and systems based upon continuous improvement concepts
- Ideally, NEBOSH National General Certificate
Management Systems Manager Role:
- Develop, implement, and maintain a single, fully populated integrated management system which supports all businesses and functions.
- Maintain certification and accreditation to Company, client and third party systems.
- Provide assurance, through effective audit programmes, as to the health of the management system.
- Coordinate and facilitate annual management system reviews
- Provide statistics and data to support routine and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Coordinate actions resulting from management system reviews, surveillance visits, and assurance activities
- Provide input to business development activity
- Provide interface and coordination between the Company and certifying body
- Provide training and awareness on operation of management system I.T solutions
- Generate procedures, information and forms within scope of responsibility
- Coordinate, update and review HSSA policies
About Pennon Group
Pennon is one of the largest environmental infrastructure groups in the UK. At the top end of the FTSE 250, the Group has a workforce of around 5,000 people. Together, we will build the most trusted environmental solutions company in the UK providing infrastructure and services that enhance our customers' lives, protect the environment and deliver growth for our shareholders.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Management Systems Manager.
Closing Date: 27th November 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496071