NET/REACT Developer - Trading
The successful candidate will be working on greenfield projects replacing legacy technologies and systems with a high frequency reliable micro service based back end and web based front-end technology stack.
The working atmosphere here is highly inclusive - there's a games room onsite with a pool table, darts board and table football as well as an onsite gym.
With an onsite restaurant serving up free food and gourmet coffee's all day this really is a great place to work.
Required Skills for the Full Stack Developer Role
- C# .NET
- Web Technologies (Restful Api?s, WebSockets)
- Experience of high frequency and highly responsive systems
- High availability technologies and concepts
- Deployment automation and build environments (Bamboo, Jenkins, Octopus, Docker)
- Distributed Systems
- Event driven architectures
Opportunities like this do not present themselves very often so if you're a developer who considers yourself to be a technology junky and reckon you've got what it takes send over your CV in the first instance and we'll get right back in touch with you for an in depth conversation about the position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496580