2nd Line Support Engineer, Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange,
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 2nd line engineer with experience of Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 to join a leading and award winning Managed Service Provider West London. My client is a leader in providing IT support for financial institutions mainly Hedge Funds, Private Equity and trading firms.
If you are looking to work with multiple technologies and varied clients with a global leader then this role could be your opportunity.
You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of servers, desktop and network infrastructure. This role will then have the potential to develop into a client facing role.
You will be able to implement new server and desktop technologies including office 365, implement hardware/software related projects as part of a project team, build configuration of Windows 2000/ and 2012, Administer Exchange and office 365.
- Minimum 3 years demonstratable 2nd line support experience in preferable a Managed Service environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Build and configure Windows server 2008 and 2012
- Virtual environment experience (VMware/Hyper-V)
- Managed service experience
- Working with financial clients
- Citrix Knowledge
- Microsoft certifications.
Benefits include pension, bonus, healthcare etc.
If you are looking for an exciting role where you will learn an incredible amount work in an interactive environment with lots of career progression and you have the above skill set then please send me your most up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497694