Management Information Systems Manager
Are you an experienced Management and Systems professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Pennon Group are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Management Information Systems Manager for our team, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Management Information Systems Manager, we can offer a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The ideal Management Information Systems Manager:
- Membership of relevant professional institution
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- 'A' Level or equivalent in mathematics or statistics
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Managing operational HSSA at a project or contract level in a highly regulated environment
- Experience developing and implementing HSSA reporting systems
- Experience developing and implementing new management information systems, processes, and tools
- Full driving licence
Management Information Systems Manager Role:
- Develop, implement, and maintain fully populated HSSA management information systems, processes, and tools which support all businesses and functions.
- Establish value adding information from data sources designed to eliminate and minimise risks.
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports for inclusion in standard HSSA reporting process.
- Create dashboards and HSSA information and action tracking tools
- Manage and maintain HSSA intranet page content
- Manage HSSA briefings and alerts, and Incident Review Panel content
- Provide interface and coordination between the Company and HSSA management information system suppliers
- Generate procedures, information and forms within scope of responsibility
- Monitor compliance against Company HSSA management information systems and processes through effective assurance
About Pennon Group
Pennon is one of the largest environmental infrastructure groups in the UK. At the top end of the FTSE 250, the Group has a workforce of around 5,000 people. Together, we will build the most trusted environmental solutions company in the UK providing infrastructure and services that enhance our customers' lives, protect the environment and deliver growth for our shareholders.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Management Information Systems Manager.
Closing Date: 27th November 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497340