Salary: Up to £35k (Depending on experience)
Tec Partners are currently recruiting for a .Net Developer to join a great client of ours in the heart of Ipswich. You will be responsible for building and maintaining robust .NET solutions and applications for use by both employees and clients.
You will be joining a team of developers and will be working on both project and tactical development, in order to ensure the companies offerings are market leading. You'll be focused primarily on building out their extensive portfolio of bespoke applications, but will also play your part in helping shape their IT strategy, identifying enhancements to their IT service offerings and assisting with the testing and deployment of software releases.
Ideally, we are looking for many or all of the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of .Net languages (ASP.Net or C# or VB)
- Proficient in XML and JSON data exchange formats.
- Strong MS SQL skills including T-SQL queries, data normalisation and reporting.
- Readily able to adapt development skills to make the most of new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users.
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure.
This is an opportunity to become an integral part of an existing and cohesive development team, working for an established and well-structured company with some large and exciting clients on a wide range of projects. This is a chance to join a company where you will be able to grow and develop your skills and career, and enjoy yourself whilst doing it!
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and additional benefits, training and opportunities for career progression.
If this role sounds like something for you, then please send your CV for immediate review.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491069