Systems Engineer based in Central London. A global specialist in satellite communications requires a talented System Engineer to join their busy and growing team at their modern HQ in Londons buzzing tech hub.
The System Engineer will be:
· Providing 3rd/4th line support for the global Radio Access Network
· Troubleshoot any RAN occurred problems (Hardware or Systems)
· Provide preventative maintenance and regular traffic and network performance reports
The System Engineer will have;
· A relevant technical degree in computing or communications
· Knowledge of Network design, integration and testing issues associated with satellite access stations
· Good knowledge of Ka/Ku band, 3GPP, DVB-S2, Radio Access Networks
· Background in Satellite/Mobile communications
A fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join an innovative team based in Central London. Offering competitive salary + excellent benefits. Apply directly or get in touch for details
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498179